Why participate and be involved?
The World Border Security Congress provides a unique opportunity to meet, discuss and communicate with some of the most influential border management, immigration and security policy makers and practitioners.
Advancements in technology are assisting in the battle to maintain safe and secure international travel. The border security professional still remains the front line against these threats.
The World Border Security Congress is a high level 3 day event that will discuss and debate current and future policies, implementation issues and challenges as well as new and developing technologies that contribute towards safe and secure border and migration management.
In 2021, Athens, Greece the Congress welcomed 200 delegates:
– 49 countries represented
– Director/ Heads of Agency – 28
– Deputy Director/ Heads of Agency – 39
– Director/ Heads of Dept/Division – 48
– Deputy Director/ Heads of Dept/Division – 21
– Senior Officials/ Program Managers – 47
– Embassies – 17
Click here to download Exhibitor Prospectus (pdf) >>
Your participation will gain access to this key target audience:
• raise your company brand, profile and awareness
• showcase your products and technologies
• explore business opportunities in this dynamic market
• provide a platform to communicate key messages
• gain face-to-face meeting opportunities
The World Border Security Congress gives you a great opportunity to meet key decision makers and influencers.