The 2021 World Border Security Congress will bring together the world’s senior policy makers, practitioners and players, in Athens, Greece in March 2021, to discuss and debate the current and future issues facing the border management, security and migration management sector.
Your attendance to the World Border Security Congress will ensure you are up-to-date on the latest issues, policies and challenges facing the world’s border management, protection and security forces, as well as contribute to the discussion on how to best collaborate and cooperate to make our borders safer and more secure.
You will also gain an insight in to what the future holds for the management of migration and refugee movement, as well as systems and technologies employed in fighting illegal border activities, including drug and people traffikking.
With active senior border force officials and speakers delivering discussion and thought provoking presentations on many of the serious border protection, management and security issues and challenges facing the industry.
• High level conference with leading industry speakers and professionals
• Learn from experiences and challenges from the world’s border agencies
• Gain insight into national, regional and global policy and border agency developments
• Constructive debate, educational opportunities and cooperation advocacy
• Share ideas and facilitate in valuable inter-agency cooperation
• Exhibition showcasing leading technologies and products
• Networking events and opportunities