The organisers of the World Border Security Congress have announced the provisional conference topics for the 2024 Congress on 24th-26th April 2024 in the historic city of Istanbul, Turkey.
The World Border Security Congress is a high level 3 day event that will discuss and debate current and future policies, implementation issues and challenges as well as new and developing technologies that contribute towards safe and secure border and migration management.
2024 Outline Congress Topics:
- Managing Migration (organised crime as cover for migrant smuggling and THB)
- Terrorism and Countering Terrorism (incl. FTFs as sleepers)
- Maritime Border Challenges
- Countering Serious Organised Crime, Drugs, SALW, Smuggling
- Future Borders
- Challenges for small ports and airfields
- IT/Tech at the Border as an Enabler/Threat – Cybercrime / AI
- ID / Document Fraud
Turkey, located in a strategic crossroads between Europe, Asia and the Middle East, faces many challenges in the region, which impacts globally, and therefore, an excellent place for the hosting of the next World Border Security Congress.
Further details can be found at www.world-border-congress.com